Monday, March 12, 2012

If I Stay - Gayle Forman ♥

By: Gayle Forman
Summary :
Mia had everything: a loving family, a gorgeous, adoring boyfriend, and a bright future full of music and full of choices. Then, in an instant, almost all of that is taken from her. Caught between life and death, between a happy past and an unknowable future, Mia spends one critical day contemplating the only decision she has left- the most important decision she’ll ever make.

















Cheyenne's Opinion :
This is the best book I have ever read (that's sad). Tears streamed down my face the whole time. This is about a girl who gets into a car accident with her family and she is the only one who survives. In the hospital while in coma she must decide whether her life is worth hanging onto. Whether her perfect boyfriend and her loyal friends are worth staying for or if she'd rather rest in peace with the rest of her family. As she travels out of her body she can see all her boyfriend does just to see her. It's been awhile since I read it, but I still remember wishing I had a boyfriend like that. Mia had a very amazing talent along with her boyfriend. Music. Two very different genres but beautiful.
EVERYONE READ. I don't think anything is really disturbing for any audiences.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment