Friday, March 16, 2012

Going Bovine - Libba Bray♥

Going Bovine by Libba Bray.

Back preview :Saving the would. That's impossible. Insane. Still. A cure. I could be cured. That's what she said. And some little atoms come awake inside me, swirling into a question I can't shake: "Why the hell not?" I could have a chance. And a chance is better than nothing.


5/5









Cheyenne's Opinion :
This book is crazy. I laughed throughout the whole thing. If this was a movie it would be insanely trippy and confusing. It would be a great movie since so much is going on and you just can't get enough of it. I read this 480 page book in a day and a half. It was great!! There is so much controversy in this book it would be interesting to see a big group of people discussing it. Between gay dwarfs and punk angels the heat would be on.If I could change one thing about this book it would be the ending. How is Gonzo doing? What happens to him? What's the spot on hit lung? What do their parents say? Was it all a dream? ALL of it? Is Cameron still a virgin? I would love more details!
All in all this book was the best I've read so far.

I recommend this to people who can handle bad languages and such. People who can handle very edgy topics such as heaven and gayness and what-not.

This book was hilarious. I read it so quickly I felt like I didn't read much when I was half way done.

The author did a great job of sucking me in and keeping me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment