Sunday, March 11, 2012

How to build a house - Dana Reinhardt♥

Harper’s dad is getting a divorce from her beloved stepmother, Jane. Even worse, Harper has lost her stepsister, Tess; the divorce divides them. Harper decides to escape by joining a volunteer program to build a house for a family in Tennessee who lost their home in a tornado. Not that she knows a thing about construction.

Soon she’s living in a funky motel and working long days in blazing heat with a group of kids from all over the country. At the site, she works alongside Teddy, the son of the family for whom they are building the house. Their partnership turns into a summer romance, complete with power tools. Learning to trust and love Teddy isn’t easy for Harper, but it’s the first step toward finding her way back home.








Cheyenne's Opinion:
5/5 stars.
I loved this book. It is a great book to show the meaning of life and how you shouldn't take anything for granted. Teddy and Harper's romance is friggin adorable. I love love love it. Teddy teaches her plenty things throughout the book and personally I believe learning how to live is one of them. This is a great book and by the end you will have a huge smile on your face. It's not the best written book on the list but definitely a book I wouldn't mind reading again. I recommend this book to everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Marcy from Mom bloggers club please return the FB like. www.mylittlegoober.com I love that you review books! I can easily get lost in a book. Wish I had more time to read. Thank you for reviewing these! Gives me an idea on what to read when I do have the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog. I am following you via MBC. Hope you will do the same. I am hosting a giveaway as well. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm already loving the blog. Can't wait to see what other books you post! I'm a new follower. You can follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete